- Ubuntu NAND Image [Kernel (use LiveSuite or PhoenixCard), Kernel (Use Win32DiskImager or dd) , Ubuntu ], Ubuntu SD Bootable Image Release Note, 04-28-2013
- Ubuntu NAND Image [Kernel (use LiveSuite or PhoenixCard), Kernel (Use Win32DiskImager or dd) , Ubuntu ], Release Note, 04-04-2013, Note: This is a NAND bootable Ubuntu image which contains all patches dated from this date and XBMC.
- Ubuntu SD Bootable Image, Release Note, 04-04-2013, Note: This is a SD bootable Ubuntu Image which contains all patches dated from this date and XBMC.
- CPU speed patch for Ubuntu SD bootable image, Release note, 04-11-2013, Note: This fixes the CPU speed only runs 400MHz bug when using SD card boot.
- WiFi Patch for 04-04-2013 release, Release Note. 04-06-2013 Note: Fix the WiFi issue for pcDuino WiFi dongle.
- Old Images…
- Android Image, 03-11-2013, Note: 1. Fix the HDMI to DVI issue; 2. Fix Wifi dongle issue.
- Old Images…
- User Guide of OS installation for pcDuino , 04-09-2013.
- User Guide of Arduino programming for pcDuino, 03-12-2013.
- User Guide of pcDuino , 03-09-2013.
- Specification of WiFi dongle for pcDuino
- Arduino style C programming, Source Code Github
- Livesuit, Livesuit also have Linux version, it only support x86 64 bit, you can download here.
- Phonenix Card
- Win32DiskImager, a tool used to create bootable SD card
- Ubuntu Patch, Release Note, 03-31-3013, Note: This patch is only applied to the Ubuntu image dated before April 1st., 2013. It adds the support of Arduino UNO board USB driver support so that Arduino UNO will show up as /dev/ACM0 under pcDuino. It includes the all previous patches, and the OS image is version 02-03-2013.
- Old OS Patches…