NOTE: This wiki is under construction. For the time being, learn.sparkfun.com has some great information to get you started.
Mini PC + Arduino = pcDuino
pcDuino is a mini PC platform that runs a PC-like OS such as Lubuntu and Android 4.0 ICS. It outputs video throught the HDMI port. Moreover, it has a hardware header interface compatible with Arduino.
What pcDuino can Do?
With pcDuino, user could do lots of fun stuff including but not limited to the following:
- Teaching yourself and / or other people how to program
- Interface with electronics hardware on a low level
- Browse the Internet or and create documents using Ubuntu's application suite
- Learn how to use Ubuntu linux
- Watch movies
- Play games
- And many more DIY projects
'C' Sample code
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.